Long before your pregnant gut begins to notice, you will notice the most sensitive and swollen breast. It is time to change bra. It is an essential garment both in pregnancy and lactation because it will help you feel comfortable and keep the chest in place in your new situation. These tips will help you choose a bra during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If you wear hoops bras, dispose of them during a good season. Both in pregnancy and lactation are not adequate, and you can run the risk of even suffering mastitis. Neither do you need push-up bras or stuffed, maternity work miracles on the cleavage.
- Choose comfortable bras, which do not tighten but hold well. There are specific bras for pregnancy and breastfeeding, but not all are worth if they do not make you feel at ease.
- It is often said that you have to buy a bra size more than usual, but keep in mind that for example, the first few weeks of breastfeeding can further increase the breast, so buy bras that are elastic to fit your new measures.
- Also, you will carry them with breastfeeding discs, so they still have to have room for them. It will probably widen both your breast contour and your breast cup. Thus, you can go from a 90B to a 95C or 95D. If you have doubts, go and buy the bras as you need them to hit your exact size.
- Sports bras are often a good choice for when you are pregnant.
- For breastfeeding, you need bras that unbuckle. Test that they are easy to hook and unhook because when you are breastfeeding will be a gesture that you will have to do many times and that many times you will have to do with one hand.
- Nowadays, there is more and more choice in stores, and there are even very sexy and beautiful bras (although impractical, the truth).
- Just as buying new bras is basic in pregnancy and breastfeeding, you do not need to spend on special pregnancy panties because normal cotton can be used in both periods.
You will need at least two or three nursing bras, which you can use during pregnancy. Moreover, then go out to purchase them from any genuine nursing bra supplier as you need them. It is clear that the bra will be one of the first purchases you make when you find out you are pregnant.